Thank you for your interest in employment with Bullseye! Because our business is dependent on storm related events, all of our positions are temporary as-needed positions. Pay will vary based on the particular storm, your role, and the client company you are representing.​
  • Strong computer skills in writing estimates using various software programs​
  • Excellent customer service and communication skills​
  • Ability to travel​
  • Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and proof of insurance​
  • A background in construction, home inspection or home restoration​
Catastrophe Adjuster​
What does a catastrophe adjuster do? ​
They work with policyholders to assess their losses and pay for covered losses in the proper amount. This involves:​
  • Initial contact with the policyholders​
  • Setting up appointments​
  • Assessing damage​
  • Writing an estimate​
  • Documenting all activities associated with a claim​
  • Providing excellent customer service through the entire claims process​

What are the qualifications for becoming a property adjuster? ​
Bullseye prefers experienced adjusters. However, Bullseye can equip a new adjuster with tools for success through our training programs. A background in the any of the following areas is applicable and provides an excellent foundation for property adjusting:​
  • Construction
  • Home inspection​
  • Home restoration​​
  • Customer Service​​

How long can I expect to be deployed to an event? ​
We cannot guarantee a time frame for work. Deployment varies depending on severity of the storm and how it most impacted policyholders (hail, flood, hurricane, etc.) An adjuster may be in the impacted area for months at a time.​

Can I stay busy all year long working property claims?​
Our positions are temporary-as needed. Your yearly working schedule will depend on the number of storm-related events occurring that year. Some years will be slower, while other years you may have little time off.​

What estimating software program do I have to know?​
This depends on the client you will be working for. We require at a minimum a basic knowledge of Xactimate. The vast majority of our clients are currently using versions of Xactware or Xactimate.​

Do I need an adjuster’s license to work as a property adjuster? ​
Yes. The more state licenses you have, the greater your deployment opportunities will be. You must also have your resident state license, if one is required in your home state.​

Do I have to pay for my own expenses while working a storm? ​
Yes, you are responsible for:​
  • Living expenses​
  • Transportation​
  • Equipment​​​